Advertising tips, suggestions, and examples. Outdoor advertising and billboard news.
Need to put your advertising message in front of a large number of people as frequently as possible, AND at a very low cost? Google knows outdoor advertising is the way to go. Billboards give you high reach, high frequency, and the lowest cost-per-impression of almost any type of advertising. In fact, the cost-per-impression for billboards is usually half the cost of the next lowest media (radio), and is often 1/10th the cost of more expensive media such as newspaper and television.
Since the new audience measurement system for billboards is based on "likely to see" vs most other advertising which is still based on "opportunity to see," the lower cost-per impression of billboard advertising is even more impressive!
The Outdoor Advertising Experts at Billboard Connection stand ready to help you find the most cost-effective outdoor advertising for your specific needs. Call 407-620-0101 to see how we can help you.
In the advertising community, the yearly infatuation with Super Bowl advertising has been well underway for several weeks now. Each year we like to take a look at one type of outdoor advertising you could buy for the same amount of money.
Reports have this year's 30-second Super Bowl ads selling for an average of $3.5 million. For the same price as that one-time ad, you could get an entire year of advertising on one backlit panel in about 960 shopping malls across the country in most of the Top 160 markets.
In the shopping mall, people see your message multiple times throughout the entire year. The Super Bowl ad is seen by about 100 million people once, maybe twice if viewers also see it on the internet. Then it is gone...unless the advertiser pays even more money to multiple networks for it to be seen during the following months.
The out of home (OOH) advertising industry continues to provide the most cost effective method of placing you message in front of large numbers of people at a very low cost compared to other advertising media.
With offices across the country, Billboard Connection is poised to provide the local knowledge necessary to offer the best options for your outdoor advertising campaign.
Click here for a longer article about last year's Super Bowl compared to billboard and truckside advertising.
- Unique Capabilities of Digitall Billboards
- Will Digital Billboards Reduce Inventory and Drive Up Prices?
- Digital Billboard Disadvantages (and Advantages)
- Public Opinion Favors Digital Billboards
- Outdoor Advertising Reaches Moms
- Survey Says Ad Spending Heading Up
- Do People Pay Attention To Billboards?
- How To Get People To Notice Your Advertising
- The Cost of Super Bowl Advertising
- Outdoor Advertising Looks Strong for 2011
- Differentiate or Die!
- Digital Billboards Not Linked to Accidents
- Another Advertiser Finds Success During Recession
- Attract Attention: Make Fun of The Competition
- Let Someone Else Pay For Your Advertising
- Have Billboards Been Banned in Your Area?