Imagine...low cost advertising that is impossible to ignore! Welcome to the world of truckside advertising.
Truckside advertising places big, bold, colorful billboard style ads on both sides and the back of box trucks and semi trucks delivering products in almost any market in the country.
Because of their location and movement, this type of advertising is almost impossible to miss and has recorded recall rates in excess of 90%...an amazingly high number in the advertising world!
Combine that with a cost-per-impression that is much lower than any other form of advertising and you have an unbeatable combination.
Truckside advertising can stand alone as a very efficient method of reaching large numbers of people. Or it can be used in combination with other media to reinforce the message and maintain brand awareness while reducing the overall cost of the campaign.
Advantages of truckside advertising include...
- It can be targeted to a specific geographic area, even down to specific areas of a city, and sometimes even a specific route.
- It costs significantly less than any other form of advertising. Radio, TV, newspaper, and magazine advertising are anywhere from 4 to 18 times more expensive on a cost-per-impression basis.
- It has extremely high recall rates because the location and close proximity create a lasting impression.
- Truckside advertising can be seen in places where traditional billboards are not allowed.
- Very few people consider truckside advertising to be objectionable.
Truckside advertising has proven to be very effective...
Applebees tested truckside advertising in a few markets and it worked so well they expanded the truckside campaign to additional cities.
"Fleet advertising represents a unique media opportunity. It is less likely to get lost in the clutter or blend in with the background." - Bob Swanson, Seiko Advertising
"Transit advertising is ideal for driving impulse purchases. With so much of our sales coming from impulse buyers, the big, bold food-focus images are making a significant impact." - McDonald's Chicago Metro Co-op Group
For more information on truckside advertising or other out-of-home media, contact Billboard Connection. We're experts in the industry and will find the best options to meet your needs and your budget.